Quote Originally Posted by SmithKid View Post
I can help with the 5 lug 14 inchers, but only 4 as I want to keep a spare.
Well that is awfully Gene of you there Gene. Are these the 14" from your Ranchero? How much are you wanting for them. Send me a PM and we'll figure something out -- or call.

Quote Originally Posted by Doghows
26th should be fine. I still have two bays in the garage for use when I need them. You can bring the wagon over here and pay me $200 a month and I will keep it inside!!!! Or I could just store it if you want. It might get dust though if you don't have a cover for it???
Great Steve, OK, I will make sure I contact you prior to that weekend.

I'd take you up on the garage storage - even at $200 a month - but that's a long way to drive if I need to take it to a show and the Ranchero isn't on the ground as fast as I hope. Should be, but you never know. I just got to get busy over here and find a place safe and secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody...
...said anything here
I got all the rest of the floor pan sheet metal today, so I'll probably be starting on that pretty soon. Just got to get it into the garage. Swap meet this weekend, so probably start on that the following week.

Have been pulling all the front-end parts apart and getting them cleaned so I blast them and get them painted (oops I know that's a dirty word to some people). Something tells me these are all original Ford parts... but they are all in such good shape. Odd.

Still have the rear-end sitting in the back of the pickup... need to get it closer to the garage so I can lift it out without giving myself a hernia. Then I can start to clean it up a little. Not quite as detailed as the wagon though.