side note:

What I'm really looking for is a place that ideally works in restoring old cars from the ground up. A place I can go to as I have the cash to fix project after project on the car. Right now I'm focused on the engine as i want it to drive well enough to rely on it. the body and interior are actually in quite good shape. I'd like to keep working to restore the car over the years, so the interior I would like to fully re-upholster in the future, as well as upgrade engine parts, bumper re-chrome work etc.

Any advice for who could do the work or teach me would be great. Any do it yourselfers out there who would take a look and help a novice out is appreciated as well. I brew my own beer, so I can trade, pay, or trade labor as in help with work on your car as a second pair of hands and student. I am a hard workeer and smart.

I grew up with a step father who rebuilt old model Ts and As and worked on restoring old thunderbirds, so I have been raised wanting my own old car one day. I never was taught anything about engine work, so I can't fix anything myself and feel a bit out of my element.

I love the journey though, and will continue to work on this car, and make it my own as well as a damn fine Falcon.

thanks guys