Thread: Interesting Pull-a-Part find

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ah man.... if I'd have known you guys were going I would have met up and had one of you help me load them out. I'm 10 minutes from there. This stuff is so inexpensive from there it would have been worth buying just to resell. Oh well...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

... and if we knew you were serious about stuffing more junk in your garage that you don't need, we would have let you know that we were going. It was a last minute plan as the seat belt in my van stopped latching earlier that week. Yes - inexpensive. I walked out with all that stuff, plus a few more things for $31.50

I was amazed how much work was put into that car and really wonder why it ended up at the junk yard! I'm sure there's a story behind it...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

... and if we knew you were serious about stuffing more junk in your garage that you don't need, we would have let you know that we were going.
    I don't see a ring on my finger... and I like it like that just for this reason.

My plan would have been to sell it all at the swap meet and donate the profits to the club...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"