Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope you filled in the swiss cheese in that cowl before fitting the top.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Thanks for the regular updates. It's fun to watch and learn with you. Jeff

Nice job!!!!

Nice job Steve, looks like you are making good progress. Keep it up!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I wish I wouldn't have brain farted, I replace that whole lower cowl piece with a good one. The one in the pic is the one I replaced.. The replacement piece had no holes or rust on it and I powder coated it before I welded it in place. The upper is powder coated as well as the dash. That is that new primer powder I was talking about before. I think a little more clean up on the welds and it is off to work on the rockers and sub-frame connectors. After that the front floors go back in. It is nice to be putting some part back on the car for a change.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice job Steve! Glad to see it's going together for you. I know you've got a lot more to go. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your progress!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"